Precision Engineering Works
Machines are built on modular structure, in combination of Blocks and do not require any special foundation.
Better productivity due to higher drawing speeds, twist-free operation & better cooling.
Easy operation and faster threading
High pressure Narrow gap, internal water cooling for high efficiency cooling of wire.
High degree of reliability, low downtime due to lower no. of wear parts.
Much better finish wire quality due to a gentler handling of the wire during the drawing process (less wire deviations, low torsion etc.) as well as an optimized wire cooling.
Highly effective pneumatic braking system in case of emergency.
Better environmental conditions due to increased dust protection.
About Hammer Unions
- The material for the Hammer Union conforms to the requirements of ASTM A536 Grade 65-45-12, ASTM A-105 ASTM A29
- Our Hammer Union conforms to the following standards: ISO, DNV, and API
Contact UVI for exact dimensional/technical information
- The NPT threads conform to ASME 20.1
- Stripper Block
- Rotating Die Boxes
- Motorized Soap Applicator Die Boxes
- Die less drawing trough Rolling Cassette
- Laser wire diameter measurement system
- Dust Suction System
- Online Modem based PLC support